KCMSA FOUNDATION CHARITABLE FUND COMMITTEE
The KCMS Alliance Charitable Fund Committee will select one or more organizations to be the major recipient(s) of money raised through its Dose of Generosity charity event. This event takes place every year or two. Applicants must be 501(c)3 organizations providing health related services within Kent County. The next charity event will take place in early 2020.
The Alliance Charitable Fund Committee reviews data and information from applicants and their KCMSA sponsors. The Committee then presents approved applications to the KCMSA Foundation Board and general membership for a final vote.
The organization(s) that are selected must fulfill several obligations:
- Invite the Chairman of the KCMSA Annual Fundraiser to a fall meeting of that organization’s board, so that the Chairman can explain the process of the event.
- Provide a five-minute video of their program to be shown at the fundraising event.
- Supply 5 to 6 individuals from their organization to volunteer at the fundraising event.
- Provide a written report on the benefits of the money received.
- Present on these benefits at the following year’s KCMSA Annual Spring Luncheon.
The submission deadline for the next Dose of Generosity charity event is January 31, 2018.
Please note that the application process requires two forms:
- Grant Nomination Form – To be completed by two Alliance members, who must sponsor the organization. For more information on connecting with potential member sponsors, please contact email@example.com.
- Grant Request Guidelines – Instructions for charitable organizations in preparing their applications.
Mail completed grant applications to:
233 East Fulton, Suite 222
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Attention: KMCSA Charitable Fund Committee
Or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please direct all questions to this email as well.)